Chandler Watson joined the firm in 2019. She focuses her practice in the areas of business law, commercial litigation, and labor and employment.
Before joining the firm, Chandler worked as a Plaintiff’s attorney in Dallas, Texas.
Chandler graduated from the University of Dayton School of Law, where she gained experience writing and editing as a publication editor for the University of Dayton Law Review. During law school, Chandler was an extern for the University of Dayton Office of Legal Affairs. She was a member of the Leadership Honors Program and received the CALI Award for Excellence in Intellectual Property.
Chandler graduated cum laude and received her B.A. in Political Science from Wittenberg University where she was published in Levitas: Wittenberg University Journal of Political Science.
She is a member of the Dayton Bar Association, Ohio State Bar Association, State Bar of Texas, and American Bar Association.
When not in the office, Chandler enjoys spending time with family and friends, golfing, and exploring the outdoors.
Areas of Practice
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Labor and Employment
- Ohio, 2020
- Texas, 2019
Honors and Awards
- CALI Award for Intellectual Property
- UDSL Leadership Honors Program
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dayton Bar Association, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member State Bar of Texas, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- “Case Note: Brown et al. v. Board of Education of Topeka et al (1954):” Levitas: Wittenberg University Journal of Political Science. May 2015.